Cinnamon House is situated in Sunset Beach, Milnerton. The house is ideally located for easy access to a number of local attractions.
- The beach is a mere 10 minute walk away and has beautiful views of Table Mountain, especially at sunset.
- The property borders the Rietvlei Nature Reserve, which is home to a large number of bird species, ideal for the avid bird watcher.
- Milnerton Golf Course is 10 minutes away and is one of the better golf courses to play in Cape Town.
- The winelands of Stellenbosch and Paarl are half an hour away and well worth a visit to sample great South African wines.
- Tableview and Blaauwberg are a short drive away and offer great views of Table Mountain as well as being ideal beaches for kite surfing and wind surfing.
- Nearby is the Koeberg Nature Reserve, which is great for hiking trails as well as dolphin spotting and whale watching from August through to November
- Cape Town’s peninsula is easily accessible from Sunset Beach, which can be enjoyed as a half day or full day self drive tour.
- Cape Town offers a wide variety of tours which can be booked by the staff at Cinnamon House.
- Trips to Table Mountain are advisable especially the cable car to the top of the mountain.
- Canal Walk Shopping Centre is very close by and is paradise for those wanting to go on a shopping spree. Everything under one roof as well as a theme park called Ratanga Junction, which is only open for certain time periods in the year.
The staff at Cinnamon House are willing and able to provide you with information on the various activities to do in and around Cape Town.