Cinnamon House is situated in Sunset Beach, Milnerton. The house is ideally located for easy access to a number of local attractions.
- The beach is a mere 10 minute walk away and has beautiful views of Table Mountain, especially at sunset.
- The property borders the Rietvlei Nature Reserve, which is home to a large number of bird species, ideal for the avid bird watcher.
- Milnerton Golf Course is 10 minutes away and is one of the better golf courses to play in Cape Town.
- The winelands of Stellenbosch and Paarl are half an hour away and well worth a visit to sample great South African wines.
- Tableview and Blaauwberg are a short drive away and offer great views of Table Mountain as well as being ideal beaches for kite surfing and wind surfing.
- Nearby is the Koeberg Nature Reserve, which is great for hiking trails as well as dolphin spotting and whale watching from August through to November
- Cape Town’s peninsula is easily accessible from Sunset Beach, which can be enjoyed as a half day or full day self drive tour.
- Cape Town offers a wide variety of tours which can be booked by the staff at Cinnamon House.
- Trips to Table Mountain are advisable especially the cable car to the top of the mountain.
- Canal Walk Shopping Centre is very close by and is paradise for those wanting to go on a shopping spree.
The staff at Cinnamon House are willing and able to provide you with information on the various activities to do in and around Cape Town.